Immigration Services



Any individual providing New Zealand immigration advice either in New Zealand or offshore must be licensed with the Immigration Advisers Authority unless explicitly exempt under the Immigration Advisers Licensing Act 2007.   CNSST is pleased to deliver professional immigration services through our qualified Licensed Immigration Adviser.  Advice & assistance for the following visa types is available with fees to be calculated on a per case basis:

Temporary Visas
• Visitor Visas (Group/Business)
• Student Visas
• Study-to-Work Visas
• Essential Skills Work Visas

Residence Visas
• Skilled Migrant Category
• Work to Residence
• Partnership
• Dependent Child
• Entrepreneur & Investor
• Parent Retirement Category

Special Categories
• Section 61
• Family violence category
• Requests to the Minister of Immigration for a special direction