Immigration Services

Residence Visas

Residence Visas

Professional consultation and visa assistance is available for the full range of residence visas.  These include:

Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa
People who have the skills, experience and qualifications New Zealand needs to grow its economy to apply for residence under this category.

Partner of a New Zealander Resident Visa
If your partner is a New Zealand citizen or resident, you can apply to become a New Zealand resident. Your partner must support your application.

Long Term Skill Shortage List Resident Visa
If you have worked in New Zealand for more than 2 years while holding a Long Term Skill Shortage Work Visa, you may be eligible for this residence visa.

Parent Retirement Resident Visa
Parents, who have an adult child who is a New Zealand citizen or resident, can apply to live in New Zealand permanently. To apply, you’ll need an annual income of NZ $60,000 plus NZ $1 million to invest for 4 years, and another NZ $500,000 to live on.

Talent (Accredited Employer) Resident Visa
If you held a Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa and been employed in New Zealand by an accredited employer for more than 2 years, you may be eligible for this residence visa.

Dependent Child Resident Visa
If you’re a New Zealand citizen or resident and you live here, you can apply for your dependent children to move to New Zealand to live with you.

Investor 1 Resident Visa
If you have NZ $10 million to invest in New Zealand over a 3-year period, you may be able to come to New Zealand to live.

Investor 2 Resident Visa
Experienced business people who have a minimum of NZ $3 million in available funds or assets can apply for New Zealand residence, and include their partner and dependent children in their application too.

Entrepreneur Resident Visa
This visa is for people who have been self-employed in their own business in New Zealand for at least 6 months, or have operated a business for two years on another visa that allows self-employment.

Second or Subsequent Resident Visa
If you want to return to New Zealand to live but your New Zealand Resident Visa has expired, you may be eligible for a Second or Subsequent Resident Visa.

Permanent Resident Visa
If you’ve been living as a New Zealand resident for 2 years or more, you may be eligible for a Permanent Resident Visa, which would allow you to travel to and from New Zealand any time you like.

Religious Worker Resident Visa
Religious workers, who’ve been doing religious work in New Zealand on a valid Religious Worker Work Visa for the last 3 years, may be eligible for this resident visa. To apply you’ll need an offer of continuing religious work and sponsorship from the religious organisation that’s sponsoring you now.